New Ingredients Added to 5th Annual RCF Harvest Dinner
So, here’s the current newsflash: we’re partnering with our good friends at The Mahler Fine Art to add more artistic ingredients to our evening. They have curated an amazing list of local artists who are generously donating their work to our silent auction. You can meet them in person at the event, and you can start bidding TODAY courtesy of our online auction platform, Charity Auctions Today.
So, without further ado, here’s the exciting line-up:
- Caitlin Cary, Singer/songwriter, violinist and visual artist is donating a farm-inspired fabric collage on wood panels titled “McGee House.”
- Adam Cohen, Creative Director, comedian and visual artist is donating a provocative acrylic piece titled “Birdsong.”
- Elizabeth Galecke Photography is donating one portrait session including a high resolution digital file and a photograph from her compelling “EyesWideOpen” series.
- Daniel Kelly, known for using locally sourced materials is donating a framed oil on canvas work titled “New Bern.”
- Angela Lombardi, Education and Outreach Coordinator at Artspace, is donating an ag-inspired framed oil on board titled “Little Red Peppers.”
- Jonathon Lee Shannon will be painting “en plein air” (that means outside!) during the event in his dynamic “Reverse Reality” style.
We can’t wait to share an unforgettable evening of art, ag, and delicious food and drink with you on the 15th!
Note: Some items are designated as “Buy it Now;” online bidding will close at 12noon on October 12th and resume at the event on October 15th.